L - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
01. In compliance with what is provided for in the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer who takes on the role of consumer and, therefore, the natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without providing any reasons and without having to bear different costs from those specified in paragraph no. 3, by and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer or a third party appointed by the latter acquires physical possession of the goods purchased. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified in the following paragraphs.
02. The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must use the form published on the site under CONTACTS or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The SPORT SHOP Customer Service s.n.c. will take charge of the request and begin the procedure.
In terms of the law, if the customer makes use of the right of withdrawal (that is, rethinking for personal reasons about the purchase - including the wrong size - so not for "faulty goods" or "wrong product" or "non-compliant goods" or reasons attributable to the Seller), the Customer entrusts goods to a courier of his choice, always with the possibility of tracking the parcel. Shipping costs for the return of goods at SPORT SHOP s.n.c. will be charged to the customer. Once the above procedure has been completed, the Customer must send the carefully packed goods in the original packaging of the manufacturer, which must not be defective and in any case free of defects as well as receipt, affixing the return address outside of the box:
SPORT SHOP s.n.c.
Via Roviego 15, Maerne di Martellago 30030 - (VE).
03. The shipment of the goods to be returned must take place by and no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer has communicated the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract to SPORT SHOP s.n.c. SPORT SHOP s.n.c., in compliance with with that required by art. 56 of the D. lgs. n. 21/2014, having verified compliance with the conditions set out in paragraph 4, will reimburse the Customer for the cost of the product within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, subject to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product at their warehouses or until the date on which the Customer sends proof of the actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier.
SPORT SHOP s.n.c. it is not obliged to reimburse additional costs if the Customer has chosen a type of delivery different from the type of less expensive delivery offered ("standard" shipping). The refund will be made in the same manner used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card transfer, PayPal refund or postal order (in this case, the costs will be charged to the Customer). In the case of orders for which funding has been forecast, the reimbursement will be made by Agos Ducato S.p.A. In case of orders placed on partner sites, the reimbursement will be made by the partner.
04. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
a) the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal only and exclusively with regard to the entire product; it will not be possible to exercise withdrawal only on a part of the product purchased. Once opened, it is not possible to return products: I. audiovisuals, software and consumables;
b) products specially or created personally for the consumer;
c) for perishable goods or those that change quickly;
d) the purchased product must be returned in its original packaging, complete with all the accessories and its documentation;
e) the product must be returned in perfect condition, products that show signs of damage, wear or dirt will not be accepted;
f) the returned product that does not respect the previous restrictions will not be accepted and the product will be made available again to the Customer, without any financial reimbursement by SPORT SHOP s.n.c. in their regards;
g) in the event that the Customer decides to return the goods via a courier of his choice, the shipment for the return of the product is under the responsibility of the Customer, until the SPORT SHOP s.n.c. confirms that it has received the product. In the event that the product is damaged during the return to the warehouse, it will be the responsibility of SPORT SHOP s.n.c. to communicate the incident to the customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the good if insured; therefore, SPORT SHOP s.n.c. will make the product available to the customer, canceling the withdrawal.
05. The right of withdrawal expires if the customer does not return the goods to SPORT SHOP s.n.c. within 14 days from the date on which the withdrawal was announced. The term is considered respected if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also expires in the event of a substantial defect to the returned product (lack of internal packaging and/or documentation and/or original packaging of the manufacturer, absence of elements and accessories of the product, damage, unsuitable state for return) and in general in case of non-compliance with the conditions set out in paragraph 4. In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SPORT SHOP s.n.c. will return the goods to the customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
M - RENUNCIATION TO PURCHASE
Please note that the customer is entitled to reject the goods at the time of delivery. However, it should be noted that, upon issuance of the reimbursement credit note, in case of prepayment (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), the shipping costs to the delivery address and return to the sender will be cancelled. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be reimbursed, excluding of round-trip transportation costs.