Information according to EU regulations 2016/679 (GDPR)
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data concerning them. This communication is made available in compliance with art. 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 European Regulation on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), and subsequent amendments and additions - by SPORT SHOP S.N.C with registered office in Calle dei Stagneri 5249 - (VE) (hereinafter also referred to as "Company") as Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, and is aimed at those who interact with the Company's web services accessible by telematic means starting from the address thevenicesportshop.com.
Personal Data may be collected because it is voluntarily provided (for example, when subscribing to the newsletter or registering with the Website) or simply by analyzing user behavior on the Website. The Personal Data processed through the Website are as follows
Types of data collected
While browsing thevenicesportshop.com website the Data Controller may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that can NOT be associated with identified users or include personal data. This category of data only includes IP addresses, addresses in the URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the user's computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly and is deleted immediately after processing; at present, data on web contacts does not remain for more than seven days on the server.
Data Provided voluntarily by the User
Registration to the Site, subscription to the Newsletter or the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition (by a company) of the sender's email address, as well as any other eventual personal data entered which is necessary to respond to requests or fulfill orders.
In the above-mentioned cases, therefore, the user is required to provide his/her name, surname, residential address, telephone number, e-mail address; the Company will only use this information for processing the user's request, to send specific information, to execute shipments and to issue invoices. The information provided will not be used for marketing purposes unless the user gives their consent and will not be sold, transmitted, licensed or forwarded to third parties in any other way.
Third party data provided voluntarily
When using some of the Services on the Site (such as, for example, "Give a Voucher", "Present a Friend", during the operations of purchase on the Site) may occur a processing of Personal Data of third parties provided to SPORT SHOP. With respect to such hypotheses, the user acts as an independent data controller, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities of the law. In this sense, it provides on this point the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc.. that should reach companies from third parties whose personal data were processed through its use of the functions of the Site in violation of the rules on the protection of personal data applicable. In any case, should third parties' Personal Data be provided in the use of the Site, the user already guarantees - assuming all related responsibilities - that this particular case of processing is based on an appropriate legal basis pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation that legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
In case of release of such data of third parties, SPORT SHOP undertakes to process them to provide the requested service and in particular, in the case of:
- Give a voucher: in order to allow the sending of the voucher by email;
- Introduce a friend: in order to inform the third party (friend) via email about the site thevenicesportshop.com and receive the required benefits;
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide, or not provide, personal data through the relevant forms published on the Site, and browse in the various sections of the site, but failure to provide such details results in the impossibility to obtain any potential sale in relation to an order and any other requests made to SPORT SHOP.
Personal data relating to tax breaks
If the user requests to benefit from the tax breaks provided for by the D.L. 669/1996 converted into Law 28 February 1997 n.30 (urgent provisions on tax, financial and accounting matters to complete the public finance operation for the year 1997), personal data may be processed pursuant to art. 9 of the Regulation and, in particular, of data relating to user’s health, in order to assess the existence of the requirements required by the relevant legislation in order to benefit from the 4% VAT tax relief.
Data processed in the interaction with social networks
In addition to filling out the forms on the Site, the user may request certain services and provide personal data through their Facebook, Google and PayPal profiles, for example to register on the Site. In these cases, Facebook, Google and PayPal will automatically send personal data to the SPORT SHOP without it having to be entered.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better service and browsing experience: for information on this type of data and their treatment, please refer to the appropriate section here.
Method of treatment
Personal data is processed by computer and/or telematic tools for the time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The processing is carried out through organizational methods and reason strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, couriers) may have access to data, appointed as responsible for processing the data by the Data Controller. The updated list of such persons can always be requested from the Data Controller by sending a specific request to the addresses listed in the "Contact details" section of this statement.
Place and recipients
- Persons authorized by the Company to process personal data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg Company employees);
- Commercial Partners of the SPORT SHOP who use the data exclusively to fulfill the online requests o(external suppliers, couriers);
- People, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters to the SPORT SHOP;
- Subjects whose right to access data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the authorities;
The updated list of those responsible for processing data is available at the registered office of the Data Controller and will be provided upon written request at the addresses indicated in the "Contact details" section of this statement.
Protection of personal data
The Company has implemented a study on impact assessment and risk assessment in relation to data processing according to GDPR legislation: it has therefore implemented specific security measures, observed by all personnel in charge, to prevent the loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access of data.
These measures take into consideration:
- the state of the art of technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of treatment.
The aim is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, disclosure or unauthorized access and other forms of illicit processing.
Furthermore, when managing your personal data, the SPORT SHOP:
- collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to meet the aforementioned purposes and
- ensures that such personal data remains up-to-date and accurate and properly deleted
Purposes of processing the collected data
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
Allow browsing of the Site and the provision of Services related to e-commerce from time to time requested by SPORT SHOP, such as, for example: registration and access to the reserved area of the Site; the execution of purchase orders, the delivery of products; the execution of activities related to the distribution of products and services; answering and satisfying requests for assistance or information (including pre and post sales assistance services), sending the Owner's newsletter (if requested by the section of the site Subscribe to the newsletter);
- To assess the existence of the requisites required by the sector legislation in order to allow one to benefit from the 4% VAT subsidy for the purchase of technical and IT subsidies
- Comply with any obligations required by applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, or satisfy requests from the authorities (tax, judicial, etc.);
- Carry out direct marketing via email for services similar to those purchased or requested by a user, unless they have expressly refused to receive such communications, which may be expressed during registration and revoked on subsequent occasions;
- Carry out marketing activities, such as drawing up statistics and market research, sending other informative and promotional material relating to the company, products and services of SPORT SHOP, surveys to improve the service ("customer satisfaction") and asking to review the products purchased. Such communications may be made via e-mail, text message, paper mail and/or the use of the telephone with an operator; it is specified that the Data Controller collects a single consent for the marketing purposes described herein, in accordance with the GDPR and the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data "Guidelines on promotional activities in contrast to spam", of 4 July 2013. If, in any case, the user wishes to object to the processing of his data for marketing purposes performed with the means specified here, he may contact the Data Controller at any time at the addresses indicated in the "Contact" section of this statement, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Analyse interests, habits and consumption choices, in order to send users personalized information and promotional material on the services and products offered by the Company ("profiling"), to create a profile through the use of profiling cookies where accepted, therefore collecting and analyzing information on preferences and choices expressed on the Website;
- For the purpose of preventing fraud committed through the use of the Site and the services offered by the Data Controller and to allow the Data Controller to protect themself in court;
- For statistical purposes, but without it being possible to trace the identity of the user.
The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in the preceding sections is contained in articles 6 (1) (b); 6 (1) (c), 6 (1) (f), 9 (2) (a), 9 (2) (b) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, respectively for each purpose they will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes, in any case, since these are treatments carried out for the provision of Services, SPORT SHOP will process any Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2946 et seq of the Civil Code).
The data of the User who has interacted with the Company through the registration or request for online services will be canceled after 24 months from the completion of the last contact, unless there is the existence of continuous contractual relationships within time periods that are greater than 24 months. Any billing data will be kept for a legal fiscal time; the data of a user who signs up and does not make purchases or services or does not interact with the Company will be deleted after 12 months from registration. For the purposes set out in sections "c" and "d" the data will be handled, as a general rule, until the revocation of its consent.
The User can always request the interruption of the handling or the deletion of the Data to the Data Controller by sending specific request to the contact details indicated in the "Contact details" section of this information.
Rights of the interested parties
The rights related to the personal data that the Company deals with are:
- Right to amendment: you can obtain the amendment of personal data concerning you or communicated by you. The Association makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
- Right to limitation: you can obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data during the period in which the Company must verify its accuracy;
- The processing is unlawful and requires a limitation of the processing or the cancellation of your personal data;
- There is no longer any need for the Company to maintain your personal data but you need it to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in court or
- You oppose the treatment while the Company checks whether its legitimate motivations prevail over your own.
- Right to access. You can ask the Company for information on personal data stored about you, including information on which categories of personal data the Company owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they were collected (if not directly from you), and to whom they were possibly communicated;
- Right to portability. Following your request, the Company will transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- Right to cancel. You can obtain the cancellation of your personal data from the Company if:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to the opposition;
- The Personal data has been processed illegally.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal or tax obligations in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Right to the opposition. You may object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interests of the Company or third parties. In such hypotheses, the Company will no longer retain your personal data unless it is possible to demonstrate binding and legitimate reasons, an interest prevalent in the treatment or assessment, or the exercise or defense of a right in court. If you oppose the treatment, please specify if you wish to cancel your personal data or limit its processing;
- Right to file a complaint. In case of alleged violation of the current privacy law, you may lodge a complaint with the authorities of your country or of the place where the alleged violation occurred.
Changes to this privacy statement
Data controller and references for data protection
To exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679, you can contact the Data Controller: SPORT SHOP S.N.C with registered office in Calle dei Stagneri 5249 - (VE) or by email to email@example.com