Garmin Forerunner 265
If you are looking for Garmin products, and you want to discover the latest news and the most technological products, all you have to do is come and visit us in our stores, in the historic center of Venice, in Maerne di Martellago and now also in our new online shop. line.
An attentive and prepared staff will be able to advise you in the best way in your next purchase.
Secure transactions and payments
Shipping in 5 - 7 working days all over EU
Pre and post sales support
The Garmin Forerunner 265 is the GPS smartwatch that tracks your stats and performance, the quality of your runs and even your goals.
Simply put, you run and Forerunner 245 takes care of the rest.
Here are the main features:
- Integrated Gps, it activates during the run and gives very precise statistics such as distance, pace and autolap
- Wrist-based heart rate, constantly monitors your heart rate, and warns you if it's too high or too low when you're at rest. It also measures the intensity at which you are practicing different activities, even underwater.
- Body Battery energy monitoring, measures your body's energy levels, so you know when it's the right time to train, or rest.
- Built-in sports apps, like cycling, treadmill, yoga, pool swimming and more.
- VO2 MAX, an indicator that takes into account variations in performance that could be caused by high temperatures or altitude
- Smart Notifications, receive push notifications, emails or text messages directly on the smartwatch, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Training Status, which automatically evaluates your recent activity history and performance to find out if your training is effective, too light or too intense.
- Training Effect, which evaluates how workouts affect the development of endurance, speed and power.
- Running dynamics, the watch measures essential running metrics, including cadence, stride length, ground contact time, balance and more.